Friday

Spamming Hustle Tipper


My scama is always active and my link doesn't go down easily because it's not exposed to email scan which will scan my page and give samples to email providers that I'm sending a possible phishing link which in turn will make my page detected. 


Secondly I don't use a public scam page which will also enhance the process of red page because the php files has been reported by previous spammers who have uploaded the same pages on different Cpanels which was down and reported.

Thirdly I don't load my cpanel with much traffic because it have a disk and memory of traffic to accommodate and when it's passed the limit the page will now be congested or produced something like 404 error page.


When you buy a whm please check the disk and memory.when it's cheap then think twice.Get whm of high disk and ram for cpanel to accommodate high traffic and avoid red pages due to excess visit or 404 error.if you need cheap whm go for 1g or lower disk server.


Many things involved in the success of my spamming but I will be dropping it here for you all to grab it as well.


Make sure you crypt your link (very important).


I have noticed that negligence and ignorance is the reason while many don't get results. 


If you are new into spamming please take is slow....your partner who have gotten 100 result started years back so never you expect yourself to get such results immediately.it takes time and focus.


Make sure you crypt your letter (very very important).


Make  sure your page is private and secured.(very very important).

Make sure you have verifier because if you send to non valid mails then all investment is gone.Take note. 


You spent for senders and link pages and letter crypter and forger to verify your mails.... It is not wise bro because the neglected tools might cost you.

No comments: