Saturday

🇲Y 🇫UCKIN 🇸‌TORY

🇲Y 🇫UCKIN 🇸‌TORY

♀Lᴏɴɢ Sᴛᴏʀʏ Cᴜᴛ Sʜᴏʀᴛ

--My story was Requested by a humble guy in our channel--

I was born in a poor middle class family.My father isn't so educated so he has a very small job in a MNC.
When I was 6 I started learning computers in my school.I started from C.
Till 8 I was good in that.
sometimes our teacher put passwords on explorer and other apps which can't be used without internet.so we started searching for how to break passwords so that we could use those applications which were locked but I got nothing from internet except some PDFs which were of 100s of pages, boring, hard coding and very time consuming.
So I left all this since I left that school and got admission in a new one.
Then at 11 started to use social sites and msging services.I saw many people talking about hacking...And I wanted to know bout that..
So I searched for that and again got nothing..Only some pics of anonymous groups...
WTF

My father didn't had such money to buy a new computer but he managed to buy a 2nd hand computer seeing my interest.
Then I started all this fuck...

I continued learning and learning programming and coding and then one day I came to know that password cracking can be done by using programming and I was amused to know that so I again searched in Google for that but got nothing..

And you know that trying and trying always gives you success and this principle also worked in my case.. and I started to collect every bit I got from internet and other sources...


When I turned to 13 I came to know that there is a thing named carding by which you can order in free..
I saw many cards and asked them for courses but everyone demanded money..
But I was unable to pay them because I didnt had such money because my father was very poor...

Then one day with some good guy told me that there is hardly any real carder and they demand only money from us and then they simply block us...

 and then I left everything and started to read everything I got from any hacking shows like groups or channels in internet I read everything and everything about hacking..
 even those files which I could not understand clearly but I read them and collected much information much information ...


And from that day I never turned to back and I am still learning today and today I have more than 17 certificates of programming languages and many certificates from Ethical hacking communities and courses and then I decided to help everyone in but but there is some stuff that is not free and you are also seen my channel and you can see what I am doing because I know what a guy feels when he doesn't have anything and his friends have everything and how he feels when he can't go to school because his course fee is not paid ...

Today m in my half 17
  and today I am very successful and more successful than those hackers and carders who demand money for everything...

I know many people don't like me and my acts because they think m spoiling their bussiness by giving these courses in free...
You can see them abusing me...

But me and mine everything is in  front  of you...
Its your wish u like it or not


Hope you like this fuckin' story of a lonely hacker who loves helping....😘😘



News:-
Our official blog is now ready!!

Go and check out now:-
besthackingportal.blogspot.com

Send your feedback at
@IAmManly

No comments: